Nowadays there are indeed a lot of ways to honor a loved one who passed away, one of the most popular services is the celebration of life event. A celebration of life service is a type of funeral ceremony in which attendees gather to honor the deceased’s unique life. Celebrations of life are typically held after the burial or cremation of the departed’s physical remains. Life celebration, in general, has various purposes, and that is why people are more in favor of holding it as a way of honoring their loved ones. In Dallas, TX funeral homes, we also offer celebration of life and we carefully listen to the customer’s needs and wishes.
But, for now, below are some of the purposes of celebration of life and why you should choose it for your departed loved one.
- To say goodbye not just in a unique way but also in a meaningful way. Saying a goodbye is not easy especially if various emotions are overflowing. So, celebration of life allows you to easily say goodbye because of the atmosphere you have in the event itself. It will be easier to talk about the departed loved one as well as bid you goodbye.
- To personalize an event for a departed loved one. One of the main purpose and big advantage of celebration of life is allowing you to fully customize it. This provides the loved ones planning the funeral more flexibility. It requires no parameters and can be as simple to organize as a mixer. It allows you to personalize from the location, food, attire, tokens, and many more.
- To emphasize the positive impact the deceased had on their loved ones. Instead of lingering in grief over the loss of a loved one, in ca celebration of life, you will find yourself smiling as you recall the time you spent with your loved ones. Life celebrations wants and allows you to consider the positive impact they’ve made on your life and the lives of others. Consider their actions and words that made you laugh. Contemplate the things they did that irritated you and smile at their foolishness, stubbornness, or crudeness (whatever the case may be).
- Healing while grieving. Although celebration of life is a less formal ceremony, still, it will allow you to mourn for losing a loved one. At the same time, it has the purpose of opening a door of healing while celebrating a joyous event and grieving. With that, life celebrations enable people to heal while grieving as well. Grieve therefore, but learn how to do it healthily.
- Living the life fully. When you celebrate life instead of crying over death, you’re reminded of what’s important to you. It lets you enjoy the good things in your life that bring you happiness, joy, and fulfillment. This is one of the purposes of life celebration, is to remind you that you have to live your life fully even after experiencing losing someone you love.
All in all, these are the purposes of holding a celebration of life. These purposes will make you fall in love with life celebration. With that, please consider Dallas, TX funeral homes if you want to have a celebration of life for your loved one. Contact us for we got more to offer for you.